From the chefs behind Cosme, a more casual cafe whose food you may want to eat every day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AGUACATES MEXICAN RESTAURANT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Atla, Mexican for Every Moment of the Day
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Restaurant Review: Vegetables With Benefits at ABCV
By PETE WELLS - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The menu at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new vegetarian restaurant in the Flatiron district tries to impart “plant-based intelligence.”
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- Restaurant workers arrested for throwing newborn in trash
By Fox News - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
A woman and her mother were arrested in South Carolina after a newborn baby fell out of a hole in a trash bag at a Mexican restaurant and later died, authorities said. Estela Ruiz-Gomez, 19, gave birth in the bathroom of La Parrilla restaurant on July 12 and her mother, Lorenza Gomez Rodriguez, 41, knew...