Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 25, 1991)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 28, 1962
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1962 - AGMAR REALTY CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- SL Green to build a tower near the World Trade Center
By Amanda Fung - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
SL Green Realty Corp. has been assembling properties in Lower Manhattan to demolish in order to build a new tower near the World Trade Center, according to the New York Post.Last year the realty...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Facebook's Augmented Realty Smartphone Play Raises Plenty of Questions
By Brian Barrett - Wednesday Apr 19, 2017
At today's Facebook F8 conference, Mark Zuckerberg detailed a mobile-first AR future that may not pan out.
- Confusion in the hours before Chris Berman’s wife’s death
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The owner of a restaurant in Connecticut under investigation in connection to the car crash that killed the wife of ESPN broadcaster Chris Berman says her business was closed the day of the fatal wreck. Carole Peck, owner of the Good News Café in Woodbury, told the Hartford Courant that the restaurant wasn’t open on...