A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2736 EAST BRUTUS STREET
WEEDSPORT, NEW YORK, 13166
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AGILE ESTATES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- You're Doing Agile; So What?
By Doug Dockery, Senior Director of Agile Management, CA Technologies - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Doing agile -- especially at the team level -- isn't at all the same as being an agile business.
- Air Force Intelligence Unit Goes Agile
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The US Air Force is determined to get more agile to produce applications that can be useful in times of conflict.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?