Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AGE ROYALTY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- If you squint your eyes a little, Ryan Gosling kind of looks like a young Alec Baldwin
By Samantha Scelzo - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
There's a reason why Cher and her friends from Clueless called cute boys "Baldwins" — young Alec Baldwin was super handsome.
If this reference flies way above your head, just think of it as the '80s equivalent of calling someone a Hemsworth, or a Timberlake, or even a Gosling.
Wait a second...Gosling...More about Watercooler, Celebrities, Doppelganger, Ryan Gosling, and Alec Baldwin
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- UW-Milwaukee introduces Patrick Baldwin as next head coach
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New Wisconsin-Milwaukee coach Patrick Baldwin is thankful for his time as an assistant coach at Northwestern
- Baldwin hired as Milwaukee's men's basketball coach
By AP - By AP - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Patrick Baldwin is the new men's basketball coach at Milwaukee
- Where to Find 5% Yields...and 12% Ones
Wednesday Sep 14, 2016
Floyd Tyler of Preserver Partners talks about publicly traded bargains, like small industrial REITs, and non-traded ones, like photo royalties.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.