Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AFS EMPLOYMENT AGENCY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Rep. Greg Walden: How Tax Reform Will Affect Health Insurance
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Rep. Greg Walden (R., Ore.) discusses tax reform and employer-sponsored insurance with WSJ's Louise Radnofsky at the CFO Network annual meeting in Washington.
- China Will Be Part of a Popular Stock Index, Opening the Door to Foreign Money
By KEITH BRADSHER and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Inclusion in MSCI’s emerging markets index, even on a modest scale, will make it more important for foreign money managers to invest in China.
- Fashion, Food And Street-Legal Drugs
Monday May 20, 2013
In Amsterdam, a spring fashion lookbook was transformed into an extreme cookbook, full of recipes using street-legal drugs. The agency Arnold Amsterdam created "Baked" to drive attention to Europeanonline men's fashion store FreshCotton.com's launch of an exclusive, special edition Stussy Amsterdam T-shirt that costs 35 euro.
- Sessions Explains Role in Comey’s Firing
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Attorney General Jeff Sessions told a Senate panel on Tuesday that he recommended that the president dismiss FBI Director, James Comey, to give the agency a fresh start. Why were some Democrats unsatisfied with his answers? WSJ’s Jason Bellini has #TheShortAnswer. Photo: AP
- Otto Warmbier Came Home in a Coma. Travel Company Says North Korea Is ‘Extremely Safe!’
By AUSTIN RAMZY and CHOE SANG-HUN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The case of Mr. Warmbier, who was detained in North Korea for 17 months, has prompted fresh scrutiny of the agencies that take tourists to the country.