A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AFRICAN ORGANIC IMPORTS/EXPORTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- In a Move Away From Tradition, Cremations Increase
By JAMES BARRON - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Cremation is becoming the choice for more families. Nationally, the cremation rate exceeded 50 percent for the first time last year.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Yankees Charity Neglects Stadium’s Neighbors
By MICAH HAUSER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
A fund created by the Yankees as an olive branch to the communities around the stadium has disbursed millions. But a majority of that money has gone elsewhere.