The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AFRICAN ORGANIC IMPORTS/EXPORTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- King Baudouin Foundation Awards 2016-2017 African Development Prize
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The biennial prize recognizes the outstanding achievements of young African tech-entrepreneurs driving social change across the continent....
- Despite Gains, Economic Security Lags for Black Women
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The legacy of slavery continues to impact the economic status, health, and well-being of Black women.
- NGO Anti-smuggling Efforts End Up Fueling Human Smuggling
By Erin Rubin - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The migrant crisis in the Mediterranean has not gone away; in fact, it has worsened. The growing presence of NGOs rescuing boatloads of people has encouraged traffickers to send more. What to do?
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....