The President’s Malaria Initiative, started in 2005, has saved 1.7 million children in Africa for only $500 million a year, a new study finds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AFRICAN DISABLED INITIATIVE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Global Health: U.S. Malaria Donations Saved Almost 2 Million African Children
By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr. - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Snap Shares Fall Below IPO Price for First Time
Monday Jul 10, 2017
Snap Inc. shares fell below their initial public offering price Monday, a setback for one of the most-anticipated U.S. IPOs in recent years.
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.