Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AFRICA PUBLIC HEALTH ENTERPRISE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- New York City's Bogus Public Health Posters
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The NYC WELL program is part of the health care problem and not the solution.
- Global Health: U.S. Malaria Donations Saved Almost 2 Million African Children
By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr. - Monday Jun 26, 2017
The President’s Malaria Initiative, started in 2005, has saved 1.7 million children in Africa for only $500 million a year, a new study finds.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.