Dozens of U.S. missiles hit air base in Syria, Senate Republicans go 'nuclear' to pave the way for Gorsuch confirmation to Supreme Court and places you can actually afford to buy your first house.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AFFORDABLE PAVING & SEALCOATING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal April 07, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Apr 7, 2017
- In a Thriving City, SoHo’s Soaring Rents Keep Storefronts Empty
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
One of the city’s prime shopping districts is a victim of its own success, as retailers can’t afford the rents and landlords can’t afford to lower them.
- GrubHub trial may finally answer contractor vs. employee quandary
By Cyrus Farivar - Friday Jun 30, 2017
A GrubHub loss could pave the way for a slew of similar labor cases.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.