Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 23, 1998)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 16, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - AFFORDABLE AUTO CARE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.
- The 10 Most Affordable Luxury Cars
By Sean Jackson - Wednesday Aug 3, 2016
AxleGeeks, a transportation research site, ranked the most affordable luxury cars. To be included the cars needed to be a 2016 model year.
- Couple jump to their deaths because they 'can't afford' health care
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 28, 2017