China’s Alibaba and Tencent have rocketed this year to become global investor darlings, inching up on Facebook and Amazon, as their sway in China grows.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AF GLOBAL HOLDINGS LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- The World’s Biggest Tech Companies Are No Longer Just American
By PAUL MOZUR - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
- After Wanda Deal, Chinese Property Developer Faces Debt Risk
By SUI-LEE WEE - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Sunac China Holdings has emerged as one of the country’s most prominent white knights, but its debt load has more than doubled.
- Chinese Shopping Splurges Are Set to Boost Alibaba's Revenue
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Chinese consumers can’t stop filling their closets with stuff they buy online—and that is powering e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. On Thursday, Alibaba is likely to report that its quarterly revenue has risen roughly 50% from the year-earlier period.
- Globally, Chief Digital Officers Start to Take Hold
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A PwC survey of 2,500 leading companies finds 19% have apppointed CDOs, up 300% from the year before.