Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AES RENOVATION CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- John M. Belk Endowment Awards $10 Million to College Advising Corps
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
The gift will support existing partnerships with colleges in North Carolina aimed at boosting postsecondary educational attainment in the state....
- Gustavus Adolphus College Receives $40 Million From Alumni Couple
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The gift from a couple who wish to remain anonymous will fund scholarships and the renovation and expansion of the college's science building....
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- A New Kind of Tech Job Emphasizes Skills, Not a College Degree
By STEVE LOHR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Programs promoting a skills-based labor market are gaining momentum and changing the way people are hired and trained for tech and other jobs.
- A&E Network Kicks Off 'Brave Storytellers' Brand Campaign
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A&E's new brand campaign targets more millennials for its unscripted programming. A&E wants to build on its high-rated reality TV programs, such as "'Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath."