After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
20 WINDCREST DRIVE
PULASKI, NEW YORK, 13142
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ADWVENTURES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Alleged hammer killer also stabbed his mother: prosecutor
By Reuven Fenton, David K. Li - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
The Long Island man who brutally bludgeoned to death his mother, sister and her friend with a hammer also used a knife to stab his mom multiple times, a prosecutor said in court Sunday. Prosecutor Ani Pulaski said Bobby Vanderhall, 34, “used a hammer to viciously attack and bludgeon to death three female victims” on...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.