The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 25, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADVANCED WELLNESS MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Data Center Automation Advances Hybrid Cloud
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Data center infrastructure management is a new form of automation, minimizing some legacy system drawbacks.
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...