New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.
The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADVANCED SPRAY FOAM, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Spray And Pray Losers Get Toasted As Savvy Emailers Fly High
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The latest research shows that the success of email is causing some to overuse it. But fear not -- they lose, while the savvy succeed.
- Segmentation And Automation Are The Antidote To 'Spray And Pray'
Monday Jun 19, 2017
It's impossible to be truly personal, isn't it? But don't let that stop you from segmenting and automating to get as near as you can.
- With a ton of cardboard boxes, you could make your very own Optimus Prime costume
By Angela Paviera - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Time to transform and roll out... the duct tape and cardboard boxes! Here's how you can make your own DIY Optimus Prime costume using a bunch of old boxes, popsicle sticks and some spray paint.Entertainment, Mashable Video, Robot, Robotics, and Costume Squad
- The Senate's Health-Care Advance
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The draft bill contains many conservative victories, which is why the left hates it.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- SoftBank to Buy Two Pioneers in Advanced Robots
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Japan’s SoftBank said it would buy Boston Dynamics and Schaft, two pioneers in advanced robots, from Google’s parent Alphabet.
- Senate Panel Advances Nomination of Kevin Hassett as Economic Adviser
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Senate Banking Committee voted to advance the nomination of Kevin Hassett, President Donald Trump’s pick to be chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers.