On June 12, 2016, the Pulse nightclub in Orlando was the scene of a mass shooting where 49 people were killed. In this 360° video, see and hear from some of the people who visited the site and memorialized the victims.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANCED SETTLEMENTS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Remembering the Pulse Nightclub Attack
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Australia to Pay $53 Million Settlement to Asylum Seekers
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Settling a class-action lawsuit, Australia will pay $53 million in compensation to hundreds of asylum seekers held in Papua New Guinea, some of whom may soon be heading to the U.S.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Beware Scams Promising Payouts From Tobacco Settlement
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
If you’ve seen ads promising to set you up with payments from the Tobacco Master Settlement Agreement — a Nov. 1998 accord that requires tobacco companies to pay $10 billion annually to 46 states and Washington, D.C. — don’t fall for it. These ads are just a big, fat scam.Attorneys general for Washington state, California, Nevada, …
- Police Misconduct Settlement Yields Accountability Measure in New York
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A high-profile victim of police misconduct uses his case to leverage change.
- Anthem Agrees to $115 Million Settlement Over Data Breach
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Anthem Inc. has agreed to pay $115 million to settle a class-action lawsuit filed after a 2015 cyberattack exposed personal information of more than 78 million people, the company said Friday.
- Advocacy Nonprofit, Congress Criticize Settlement of Native Tribe Fund Mismanagement
By Michael Wyland - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
If the federal inspector general finds almost $1.5 million in problems, a $54,000 grantee settlement seems inadequate.
- AG Sessions Bans Use of Nonprofits as Part of Settlement Agreements
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The use of nonprofits to remediate social harm caused by a corporation at that corporation’s expense has been ended by Attorney General Sessions.