Artificial intelligence, automation and big data are raising fears of widespread layoffs in a $150 billion industry.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANCED REHABILITATION TECHNOLOGY, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Indian Technology Workers Worry About a Job Threat: Technology
By NIDA NAJAR - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.
- SoundCloud to Cut Over 40% of Staff
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Audio-sharing platform SoundCloud Ltd. will lay off more than 40% of its staff in a bid to reach profitability in a competitive music-steaming environment.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.
- Gaming Company Tencent, Questioned Over Honor, Cuts Kids' Play Time
Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The world’s biggest online gaming company, Tencent Holdings Ltd., is running into problems at home in China as debate rages over how long children play its popular games, the latest imbroglio facing the nation’s Internet giants amid greater official scrutiny.
- The troubling US post-prison experiment to ‘rehabilitate’ an ISIS supporter
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017