A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADVANCED LOGISTIC AND DELIVERY INCORPORATED
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Brooklyn, as Hollywood Never Sees It
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Jim McKay’s new film, about bicycle delivery men and soccer in Carroll Gardens and Sunset Park, is having its premiere at BAMcinemaFest.
- Self-Storage Startups Offer Pickup and Delivery
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The tech sector is turning its sights on the self-storage sector. A handful of startups are using the latest in logistics and web technology to offer what they claim is a more efficient and user-friendly way for people to store things.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
- How Can Big Pharma Use Chat Bots to Redefine Consumer Engagement?
Friday Mar 10, 2017
Chat bots are redefining how consumers engage with brands. However, before Big Pharma can begin leveraging artificial intelligence (AI)-based solutions, we have to change how industrymarketers perceive them, transitioning from “chat bots” to conversational user interfaces (UIs) while learning how existing user experiences can be transformed using this innovativetechnology.
Both chat bots and conversational UIs are computer programs designed to mimic human conversation via text or auditory means. Chat bots, however, specificallyutilize AI as a pillar, which can unpredictably alter a user’s path and experience. A conversational UI takes a more linear approach to natural conversation, providing a distinct user paththroughout the interface. It calls for providing copywriters the ability to reinforce a predetermined user flow and combining pre-canned responses with interface elements to ensure the proper userexperience is delivered.
If you’re asking yourself why we as an industry need to move away from the paradigm of delivering the same tactics via the same channels, know this:We are witnessing an evolution in the way people interact with software, brands and technology. Interactions that were once personal (such as phone calls) have quickly transitioned into texts,messaging and social media.
41% of millennials say that they would be “truly satisfied” if they could use messaging or SMS toconnect with companies and organizations where they do business, according to the Center for Generational Kinetics.
During our research, we recognized three models in which we,as an industry, must initially assess this technology prior to ideating its potential use cases.
1. The Intelligent Model The most intriguing, yet least likely to work inPharma. This model uses machine learning as its main method of delivering a natural language response that is unpredictable.
2. The Linear Model A process that provides aclear sense of familiarity by utilizing a pre-defined set of questions and responses. With this approach, the brand can deliver a more curated experience in a controlled environment that ensurescompliance.
3. The Hybrid Model The ideal method of development for Big Pharma. By leveraging the linear model as its foundation, Machine learning is incorporated to preparefor future advancements within the technology. It offers full control of the experience, making it a more suitable venture for our regulatory teams.
But how do we usethem?
A conversational UI must be focused, fine-tuned and perfectly curated to deliver just the right experience. Providing a more personalized, cross-channel userexperience. With fewer barriers to entry, 24/7 accessibility and complete anonymity. That said, we’ve identified pinnacle moments within the patient journey where conversational UIs can deliverjust that.
1. Doctor Discussion Guide: Providing patients with a natural experience to help them communicate more effectively with their doctors.
2.Benefits Verification Support: Simplifying the complexities of the perplexing benefits verification process.
3. User Registration and Savings Card Distribution: Meetingthe business objectives of Pharma brands to drive user registrations, building CRM opt-ins along with the distribution of a savings card.
4. Customer Support and ContentDelivery: Offering a more accessible and engaging method of communication and content delivery to mitigate the need for one of the largest cost drivers’ brands experience for“on-med” patients.
5. Medication and Refill Reminder: Facilitating adherence by initiating a conversation with a user reminding them, much like a friend or lovedone, to take or refill medication.
Today we must move quickly to a reality where brands learn how to interact with consumers the way they expect us to, which means a focus onthe apps and technology they are already using on a daily basis.
The only obstacles we face are those we place before our brands. The solution is there, waiting for us torecognize that the typical “rules of engagement” are shifting and the rise of the chat bot is upon us — delivering convenience, personalization and support where consumers live andbreathe, face down and immersed within “the internet of things.”
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.