Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADVANCED LEGAL PROCESSING SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.
- F.B.I. Investigates Uber Software Used to Monitor Lyft Drivers
By MIKE ISAAC and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Friday Sep 8, 2017
In another legal headache for Uber, federal investigators are looking into a past program called “Hell” that the ride-hailing company used to compete with rival Lyft.
- The Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD) confirms compliance of Google Cloud commitments for international data flows
Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Potential legal immigrants to undergo in-person interviews
By Mary Kay Linge - Sunday Aug 27, 2017
Potential legal immigrants will undergo in-person interviews with US Citizenship and Immigration Services workers as part of President Trump’s “extreme vetting” efforts, Politico reported Saturday. The new requirement, set to take effect Oct. 1, will likely slow the immigration application process and could reduce the number of new legal arrivals. The in-person interview requirement is...
- Wells Fargo’s latest legal issue involves credit card fees
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Another day, another class-action lawsuit against Wells Fargo. The latest legal salvo claims the bank headed by Chief Executive Tim Sloan has been ripping off small businesses for years by burying fees and misleading merchants about how much they have to pay for credit card processing services. Wells Fargo’s merchant services unit, a joint venture...