Food, Design, Portable, Coal, and Barbecue
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ADVANCED ARCHITECTURAL GRILLES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Take your summer picnics to the next level with this portable grill
By Alex Humphreys - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- AMD launches broad Epyc server processor line with up to 32 cores per chip
By Dean Takahashi - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Advanced Micro Devices is aiming for a comeback in servers with the launch today of its Epyc processors for the data center. The AMD Epyc 7000 series is based on the company’s groundbreaking Zen architecture, and the chips will have as many as 32 Zen cores each. The move represents AMD’s most competitive attack on […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
- 7 Technologies that Enable a Microservices Architecture
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Organizations that implement microservices often adopt the architectural style alongside complementary technologies, including the seven in this slideshow.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- This Is the Weekend You Make Grilled Cocktails
By Sam Bithoney on Skillet, shared by Claire Lower to Lifehacker - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Welcome back to Sunday Sustenance! Last week I got completely jittery testing coffee in a blender bottle for you all, so what better way to calm down than the universal solution: ALCOHOL. It’s cocktail week, folks!
- Sessions Is Likely to Be Grilled on Reports of Meeting With Russian Envoy
By MATT APUZZO and MATTHEW ROSENBERG - Monday Jun 12, 2017
As a Senate panel questions the attorney general on his role in the Russia inquiry, reports that he met the Russian ambassador a third time will almost certainly come up.