Boston Emergency Medical Services reported on Twitter at that at least 10 people had been transported to hospitals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANCED AIRPORT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Vehicle Strikes Pedestrians at Boston Airport, Police Say
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Uber's airport service in Madrid under attack from town hall
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
MADRID (AP) — The city of Madrid has asked Spain's anti-trust watchdog to investigate whether Uber's new airport transport service violates fair competition laws.In a statement Saturday evening, Madrid's city hall says "(Uber's) tariffs may violate several articles of the Law of Unfair Competition and consumer rights if they are below the cost of providing the service."
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.