Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ADVANCED ACS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The AC/DC Era of American Politics
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Trump and his critics.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- The Senate's Health-Care Advance
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The draft bill contains many conservative victories, which is why the left hates it.
- SoftBank to Buy Two Pioneers in Advanced Robots
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Japan’s SoftBank said it would buy Boston Dynamics and Schaft, two pioneers in advanced robots, from Google’s parent Alphabet.
- Senate Panel Advances Nomination of Kevin Hassett as Economic Adviser
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The Senate Banking Committee voted to advance the nomination of Kevin Hassett, President Donald Trump’s pick to be chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers.