North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANCE YOUR TAX LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- How a Home Bargain Became a ‘Pain in the Butt,’ and Worse
By MATTHEW GOLDSTEIN and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A contract for deed, a seller-financed deal, can make it difficult to determine who owns a property, and who is responsible for paying taxes.
- GOP Lays Out Budget Plan That Could Be Path to Tax Overhaul
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
House Republicans took the first step Wednesday toward a plan to overhaul the U.S. tax code as considered a federal budget resolution they must pass to advance a tax bill without any Democratic support
- Economic Scene: The Tax Reform America Needs (and Probably Won’t Get)
By EDUARDO PORTER - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The U.S. tax system raises little money relative to other advanced nations, yet distorts saving and investment decisions, encouraging trickery.
- K-12: Your – or Is It You're? – Tax Dollars at Work
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Millions of Americans can't tell, thanks to the public schools and their waste of your money.
- Why You Should File Your Taxes Now
Friday Feb 3, 2017
The quicker you file, the quicker you'll get a refund. Plus: Procrastinators are at greater risk of identity theft.