The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ADVANCE RIDES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Man Behind Trump’s Voter Fraud Obsession
By ARI BERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
How Kris Kobach, the Kansas secretary of state, plans to remake America through restrictive voting and immigration laws.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- It's a boy for Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham
By Wochit - By Wochit - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
It's a boy for model-actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and her fiancé, Jason Statham.
- The horrifying moment a girl falls from ride at Six Flags
By Amanda Woods - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Dramatic video captures the moment a 14-year-old girl plummeted about 25 feet from a ride at an upstate Six Flags amusement park — and was caught by a group of guests and security workers. The teen fell from the Sky Ride, a gondola that spans several feet across Six Flags Great Escape, around 8 p.m....
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.