A federal judge on Thursday denied a motion filed by the state of Hawaii to exempt grandparents and other extended family members from President Trump’s controversial travel ban on six Muslim-majority countries. U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson in Honolulu rejected the emergency motion, which asked him to clarify what constitutes a “bona fide” relationship as...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADVANCE KIDS IN MOTION OT, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Federal judge denies Hawaii’s motion on Trump travel ban
By Danika Fears - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.