Marine Le Pen, leader of the National Front, is one of the most divisive politicians in Europe—and a frontrunner in France's presidential election this spring. What does she stand for, and can she win? WSJ's Niki Blasina reports. Photo: Jeff J. Mitchell/Getty Images
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ADRIATIC MARINE LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Can France's Marine Le Pen Win the Presidential Election?
Monday Mar 27, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- National Front Loses Big in France
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
After knocking at the gates of power only a month ago, Marine Le Pen saw support for her far-right party crumble in Sunday’s first round of parliamentary elections, dashing its hopes of becoming France’s opposition party.
- Hide Away This Summer in Slovenia: The Easiest Vacation
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Piran, a seaside beauty on Slovenia’s Adriatic coast, is a popular, undemanding day trip town, but the longer you linger, the more it reveals.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Le Pen Loses Luster, Signaling Far Right’s Retreat in France, and Maybe Beyond
By ADAM NOSSITER - Friday Jun 16, 2017
After Marine Le Pen was crushed in the presidential election, her party is faring dismally in legislative elections and squabbling over strategy.
- A Marine veteran explains how to be 'warrior tough' at work
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Here's how to negotiate your salary and how to deal with a difficult boss
- BlackBerry Revenue Falls Amid Shift to Software
Friday Jun 23, 2017
BlackBerry Ltd. stock plunged 11% in Friday trading after the company posted a steep drop in quarterly revenue as it continues to shift focus to its burgeoning software business.