NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADOZI WIRELESS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Logitech finally finds a good use for wireless charging: A mouse pad
By Sebastian Anthony - Monday Jun 12, 2017
With a Powerplay mouse pad, never again will your wireless mouse run out of power.
- Quantum principle harnessed to create easier wireless charging
By John Timmer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Classical version of a quantum system lets power flow across large air gaps.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Sprint's Latest Salvo in Wireless Price War: Free, Unlimited Service
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sprint is giving away unlimited wireless service for a year to customers who switch to the No. 4 U.S. carrier, an aggressive move in an already fierce industry price war.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Focal Spark Wireless in-ear headphone review: Audiophile sound at a budget price
By Theo Nicolakis - By Theo Nicolakis - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The French manufacturer's in-ear-headphones will bathe you in intoxicating audiophile sound and a smart set of accessories without breaking your budget. And they won't fall off while you run.
- Lower Your Wireless Bill With These Tips
Friday Jun 23, 2017
?The cost of wireless ?service ?is falling. ??Her??e? are five tips to know before you start shopping around for a new plan. Video/Illustration: Adam Falk?/The Wall Street Journal?