3Q Digital founder David Rodnitzky says the company has done so well recently that for the right price he'd consider talking to the executive team to buy back the company and take it private.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ADOR 787 HART, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Who Will Buy 3Q Digital From Harte Hanks?
Friday Apr 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: When Fan Fiction and Reality Collide
By AMANDA HESS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The topsy-turvy power dynamics of internet culture are on display in “FANtasies,” a new fan-fiction-inspired web series.
- Kevin Hart: 'I'm an open book,' and new memoir proves it
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The comedian gave BookCon fans a sneak peak at his new memoir, out Tuesday.
- Want to Change the World? Start by Making Your Bed
Friday Apr 7, 2017
You want to change the world? Don't forget the little tasks in life. Adm. William McRaven, who offered that piece of advice in a landmark 2014 commencement address at the University of Texas, discusses his book, "Make Your Bed," on Lunch Break With Tanya Rivero. Photo: iStock
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal