A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
KEY ACCOUNTING AND TAX SERVICES INC
86 GRAMATAN AVE
MOUNT VERNO, NEW YORK, 10550
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ADEMIR MEAT MARKET INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- ‘I’m a Real American Now’: New Citizens Take the Oath, Trump in Mind
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
One hundred immigrants, including some from countries targeted in the president’s travel ban, celebrated their new citizenship in a ceremony tinged with mixed emotions.
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- ABC Settles 'Pink Slime' Meat Lawsuit
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
ABC and a South Dakota meat producer have settled a $1.9 billion lawsuit brought against the American network over its reports on a lean, finely textured beef product that critics dubbed "pink slime."The terms of the settlement are confidential. Dakota Dunes-based Beef Products Inc. sued ABC in 2012, saying the coverage misled consumers.