RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE ST.
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ADAPT REALTY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- As EU Preps Sanctions Extension, Russia Adapts
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The European Union is set to extend economic sanctions on Russia in the coming days, but the bloc’s efforts to isolate Moscow over the Ukraine crisis are fading, even as Washington looks to toughen its stance.
- Three Phases to Adapting an Omnichannel Business Model
By Sajid Mohamedy, Vice President, Strategy & Operations, Nisum - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
IT becomes a key player as businesses move to create a seamless path to purchase with a singular view of their customers across all touchpoints, including in-store, online, mobile, social, call centers, direct mail and more.
- Adaptly Appoints Social Maven With Search Experience To VP, Client Services
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Marketing technology company Adaptly this week will announce the appointment of Lisa Cucinotta to VP of accounts to lead the East Coast client strategy team. Cucinotta joined May 1 from Horizon Media,where she served as director of social strategy and business development. Prior to that she worked at iProspect and Resolution media.
- While Bitcoin is On the Rise, Is it Time For Your Nonprofit to Adapt?
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining favor as an alternative means of exchange.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017