A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
644 PRESIDENT ST., APT 7
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ADAM KUBOTA ENTERTAINMENT BOOKING, LLC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Books of The Times: The Wild of Nadar, an Early Photographer Who Knew How to Give a Party
By DWIGHT GARNER - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Adam Begley’s “The Great Nadar” describes the 19th-century photographer and pioneering balloonist who lived large in Paris.
- Sad Day for Gotham: Adam West, Who Played Batman, Dies at 88
By ANITA GATES - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The classically handsome baritone actor turned a comic-book superhero into live-action Pop Art in the 1960s television series “Batman.”
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.