First mainline Forza coming to Windows 10; includes world premiere of actual new Porsche.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACTIVE MOTORSPORTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Forza Motorsport 7 lands on Windows 10, Xbox One consoles October 3
By Sam Machkovech - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Forza Motorsport 7 is an Xbox One X visual standout
By Jeff Grubb - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The Forza release cadence is banging on like a drum beat. Microsoft is planning to launch Forza Motorsport 7 later this year for the PC and Xbox One, as well as the newly announced Xbox One X. The game features a native 4K resolution that runs at 60 frames per second. It is due out […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Uber Founder Travis Kalanick Resigns as C.E.O.
By MIKE ISAAC - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company’s co-founder had been under increasing pressure, and several major investors demanded that he resign from the company immediately.
- ‘Nobody is Perfect’: Some Uber Employees Balk at Travis Kalanick’s Exit
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
More than 1,000 workers supported a petition asking the company’s board to bring back the former chief in an active role.
- Logo Placement On Vehicles Just The Tip Of The Iceberg For Motorsports Sponsors
Friday May 5, 2017
This Memorial Day weekend, if your eyes can keep up, you'll see more logos flying across your television screen than, perhaps, during any other weekend on the calendar. That's because all told among the Indianapolis 500, NASCAR's Coca-Cola 600 and the Monaco F1 Grand Prix - 95 or so racers with their vehicles covered in logos - will log more than 43,000 miles in high-octane competitive motorsports action.
- First impressions: Xbox One X doesn’t quite bring the “wow!” factor
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Our initial thoughts on the new hardware, plus a look at upcoming Xbox software.
- HDR and video games: Ars leaves E3 with more questions than answers
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
HDR looks great in applicable games, but newer game consoles blew a big E3 opportunity.