A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ACTIVE LIVES SENIOR SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Netflix in talks with Disney on ‘Star Wars’ and Marvel films
By Reuters - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Netflix is in “active discussions” with Walt Disney about keeping Marvel and “Star Wars” films after 2019 when new Disney and Pixar movies will stop appearing on the streaming service, a senior Netflix executive said on Thursday. Disney announced on Tuesday that it was pulling new Disney and Pixar films from Netflix starting with its...
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Disability Advocates Bring Multiple Messages to Connecticut Lawmakers as Services are Cut
By Ruth McCambridge - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
One thing that marks this period for disabilities advocates is the degree to which their lives as they know them or hope to live them are in immediate danger. In some states, the danger exists on multiple fronts, but who is really listening, and to whom?