The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACT LIMOUSINE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Foes of Obama-Era Rule Work to Undo Birth Control Mandate
By ROBERT PEAR - Monday Jul 10, 2017
A lawyer and an epidemiologist who fought against the Affordable Care Act’s rule on contraception coverage from the outside are now the architects of the president’s reversal.
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.
- The most beautiful 130 steps of paralyzed Olympian’s life
By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
EL CAJON, Calif. — Step by halting step, former Olympic high jumper Jamie Nieto made good on his vow to walk wife Shevon down the aisle after their wedding and out the door to a waiting limousine. It was roughly 130 steps, with a stop halfway down the aisle of the small church to kiss...
- U.S. Reopens Harley Settlement, Cutting Funds for Pollution Reduction Plan
By HIROKO TABUCHI - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Trump administration took $3 million off the motorcycle maker’s fine in a pollution case, applying a new policy barring benefits to third parties.