A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACHIEVER PROPERTY MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Listing of the Day: Wingdale, NY
Friday Jul 7, 2017
The properties feature outdoor sleeping porches, an outdoor shower, windows and decking, which seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living.
- Business or Charity? An Update on Property Tax Exemptions Under Fire
By Suja Amir - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Are you acting like a nonprofit, or should we just take that property tax exemption away?
- NBCU's Ad Revs Mixed, Achieves Overall Gain In Q2
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Ad revenue dropped 1.2% due to continued audience decline, although NBC charged slightly higher individual ad pricing rates. Overall, company-wide Q2 revenue was up 9.8% to $21.2 billion, with netincome up 24%% to $2.5 billion.