Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACHIEVE PERSONAL FITNESS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Fitbit’s smartwatch plan hits more snags with debut looming
By Mark Gurman and Selina Wang - Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Email Grows, But Personalization Remains A Challenge: Study
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Email is a vibrant channel. But marketers face hurdles in achieving deep email personalization, a study finds.
- NBCU's Ad Revs Mixed, Achieves Overall Gain In Q2
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Ad revenue dropped 1.2% due to continued audience decline, although NBC charged slightly higher individual ad pricing rates. Overall, company-wide Q2 revenue was up 9.8% to $21.2 billion, with netincome up 24%% to $2.5 billion.