The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACG CONSULTANTS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Superstar Athletes Recount Their Lowest Defeats For Gatorade’s New Podcast
By Jeff Beer - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Peyton and Eli Manning, Serena Williams, J.J. Watt, Karl-Anthony Towns, and more go deep on the challenges that pushed them to become better athletes.
As a marketer, Gatorade is no stranger to creating entertaining, compelling ads. Look no further than “Be Like Mike.” Or one of the best Serena Williams ads ever made. Or the Manning brothers pranking college kids. Gatorade is also a pioneer in branded content, with 2009’s “Replay” series that gave small, local sports teams the chance to have a rematch of their biggest games.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017