Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ACE PRECISION FORMWORKS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Vac: It's the Ace of Maids
By Michael McCole - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
We look at Dyson's V7 Motorhead, the mid-range offering in its lineup of new cord-free vacs.
- Mars Curiosity Rover Autonomously Samples Rocks With Incredible Precision
By Matt Simon - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The Curiosity rover has gotten really good at automatically detecting rocks and blasting them with a laser.
- VentureBeat is looking for ace tech reporters in SF and NYC
By Blaise Zerega - Friday Jun 23, 2017
VentureBeat has immediate openings for experienced reporters with a track record of getting scoops and providing smart analysis. We’re looking for two people, one in San Francisco and one in New York, who love covering the business of technology but are not infatuated with it. Reporters with a critical eye, an ability to develop sources, […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Hollywood Screenwriter Lists in San Juan Capistrano for $9.995 Million
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The property of Steve Oedekerk, a screenwriter, producer and director whose credits include the ‘Ace Ventura’ movies, includes a heated gazebo.
- Precision Steps: Can Loxo Drug Help Broaden Use of Cancer DNA Tests?
By Ben Fidler - Saturday Jun 3, 2017
When the FDA last week approved Merck’s cancer drug pembrolizuamb (Keytruda) for tumors with a specific genetic signature, regardless of what body part they originated in, it was a watershed moment for oncology and a victory for the concept of precision medicine. But Merck isn’t alone; others are following suit with similar plans, and their […]