Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 12, 1994
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1994 - ACE INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- VentureBeat is looking for ace tech reporters in SF and NYC
By Blaise Zerega - Friday Jun 23, 2017
VentureBeat has immediate openings for experienced reporters with a track record of getting scoops and providing smart analysis. We’re looking for two people, one in San Francisco and one in New York, who love covering the business of technology but are not infatuated with it. Reporters with a critical eye, an ability to develop sources, […]
- Masahiro Tanaka uses Darvish fuel to rediscover his inner ace
By Steve Serby - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The ball is juiced. He’s tipping pitches. Hiro’s a Zero, the backpage headline blared. Mess-ahiro, another backpage headline screamed. Was it his elbow? A mechanical flaw? Fatigue? What happened to that vaunted splitter? Who hijacked Masahiro Tanaka? Who was this imposter with a 5-7 record and 6.34 ERA wearing No. 19? Perhaps all it took...
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.