The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACE COURIER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Dyson V7 Motorhead Cordless Vac: It's the Ace of Maids
By Michael McCole - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
We look at Dyson's V7 Motorhead, the mid-range offering in its lineup of new cord-free vacs.
- VentureBeat is looking for ace tech reporters in SF and NYC
By Blaise Zerega - Friday Jun 23, 2017
VentureBeat has immediate openings for experienced reporters with a track record of getting scoops and providing smart analysis. We’re looking for two people, one in San Francisco and one in New York, who love covering the business of technology but are not infatuated with it. Reporters with a critical eye, an ability to develop sources, […]
- Masahiro Tanaka uses Darvish fuel to rediscover his inner ace
By Steve Serby - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The ball is juiced. He’s tipping pitches. Hiro’s a Zero, the backpage headline blared. Mess-ahiro, another backpage headline screamed. Was it his elbow? A mechanical flaw? Fatigue? What happened to that vaunted splitter? Who hijacked Masahiro Tanaka? Who was this imposter with a 5-7 record and 6.34 ERA wearing No. 19? Perhaps all it took...
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Hollywood Screenwriter Lists in San Juan Capistrano for $9.995 Million
Friday Jun 9, 2017
The property of Steve Oedekerk, a screenwriter, producer and director whose credits include the ‘Ace Ventura’ movies, includes a heated gazebo.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.