The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACCUQUEST NYC, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Surprise Kanye West Show Sparks Chaos in NYC
Monday Jun 6, 2016
A surprise Kanye West show sparked chaos outside New York City’s Webster Hall early Monday as more than 4,000 fans descended on the venue. The show was later canceled. Photo: AP.
- Thousands Leave Post-It Notes on NYC Subway Wall
Tuesday Nov 22, 2016
Since Election Day, more than 10,000 positive post-it messages have been left on a wall in a New York City subway station by people from around the world.
- New York City's Bogus Public Health Posters
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The NYC WELL program is part of the health care problem and not the solution.
- With Largest Staff Ever, New York City Reimagines How It Works
By J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Nearly every city agency has more workers now than when Mayor Bill de Blasio took office, and there’s been a surge in civilian hiring in law enforcement.
- Your NYC Pride party guide, from silent discos to rooftop ragers
By Mark Ellwood - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New York City has been honoring its gay citizens since the first Pride march in 1970, commemorating the previous year’s famous Stonewall riots. Nearly five decades later, there are endless ways to celebrate Pride Week. Pick up a “Fight Stigma” limited-edition tee ($25; Levi’s), with 100 percent of proceeds going to LGBT charities, or indulge...