NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - ACCRE CHAPEL HILL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Child, 5, dead, parents injured in domestic violence incident at UNC-Chapel Hill
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 20, 2017
- UNC-Chapel Hill Receives $18 Million for Entrepreneurship Program
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The gift from the Shuford Family will help the university meet increased student interest in business and entrepreneurship courses....
- UNC-Chapel Hill Wins Cooke Prize for Equity in Educational Excellence
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The $1 million prize recognizes a college that excels in enrolling low-income students and supporting them through graduation....
- UNC Chapel Hill Receives $1.5 Million for Public Humanities Initiative
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
The grant from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation will support efforts to integrate the humanities into the broader curriculum....
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.