A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
280 SUBURBAN AVE., STE. B
DEER PARK, NEW YORK, 11729
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACCESS DISTRIBUTOR, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Fire May Be the Only Remedy for a Plague Killing Deer and Elk
By CARL ZIMMER - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Deer and elk are dying from chronic wasting disease in growing numbers. Burning the land may be the only way to turn back the disease.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Judge Backs Making Consumer Websites Accessible to Blind
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A federal judge in Florida ruled Tuesday that grocery chain Winn-Dixie Stores Inc. must make its website accessible to the blind, following an unprecedented trial over a gray area of accessibility law.