The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ACADEMIC HEALTHPLANS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Mariel Boatlift: Immigration's Impact on Local Workers
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Almost 40 years after the Mariel Boatlift, top academics don't agree on how this influx of close to 250,000 Cuban immigrants affected Miami's work force. WSJ's Tanya Rivero and Ben Leubsdorf break down the findings of opposing academic camps. Photo: Associated Press
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Elon University Receives $5 Million for Learning Center
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday May 27, 2017
The gift from Robert and Dilek Koenigsberger will help promote synergies between various academic programs and the resources of Belk Library....
- Sobrato Family Foundation Invests $29 Million in Literacy Model
By email@example.com (Mitch Nauffts) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The new investment will be used to expand the Sobrato Early Academic Language educational model in California....
- A short exercise in middle school sets minorities on a path to college
By John Timmer - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Years later, minority students go to competitive colleges as often as whites.