Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
aca technology, LLC
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY RESERVATION
2014 - ACA TECHNOLOGY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
- Amazon, now a physical retailer too, is granted an anti-showrooming patent
By Sarah Perez - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Amazon was recently granted a patent that could be used to prevent brick-and-mortar retailers from leveraging technology in their stores that could stop shoppers from comparing prices of in-store products to those online. Yes, it appears that a new patent that could prevent the practice of “showrooming,” is now, hilariously, in the hands of Amazon – the very company that… Read More
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- The Future of Health Care: ACA Death Spiral?
Thursday May 11, 2017
Kaiser Permanente Chairman and CEO Bernard J. Tyson talks with WSJ's Dennis Berman about the outlook for the Affordable Care Act.
- Americans with High Deductible Health Plans Skyrocket since ACA
By Michael Wyland - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Almost 40 percent of Americans have health insurance with high deductibles, and the consequences of dealing with those costs is increasing pressure on nonprofits and government as well as patients.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.