The former head of Medicaid on the most recent efforts to repeal or replace the A.C.A. and whether President Trump can distinguish between health and life insurance.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ACA LIFE & HEALTH INSURANCE SERVICES CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Andy Slavitt Wants to Unite America on Health Care
By Interview by ANA MARIE COX - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Americans with High Deductible Health Plans Skyrocket since ACA
By Michael Wyland - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Almost 40 percent of Americans have health insurance with high deductibles, and the consequences of dealing with those costs is increasing pressure on nonprofits and government as well as patients.
- After ACA arrived in an Oregon county, there was a 17% drop in cardiac arrest
By Beth Mole - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Authors say it’s just an observational study in one place, but it warrants more research.
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
- For Millions, Life Without Medicaid Services Is No Option
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Supplemental benefits for millions of recipients, many of them disabled, would be at risk under Republican proposals to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.