Less than a week after federal authorities conducted a massive crackdown on medical fraud, arresting more than 400 individuals, the Department of Justice announced that three Ohio-based healthcare companies and their executives would pay $19.5 million to resolve allegations they falsified Medicare claims for unnecessary services that allegedly harmed patients. The DOJ announced Monday the settlement with Foundations Health …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 27, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ABS FOUNDATION SERVICES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Whistleblowers Will Receive $3.6M For Reporting Healthcare Company’s False Medicare Claims
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
- Paris Hilton: It annoys me
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Cleveland Foundation Awards $11.4 Million in June Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
The grants are focused on efforts under way in the areas of education, youth development, and health and human services....
- Rasmuson Foundation Awards $8.6 million to Alaska Nonprofits
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The grants will support nonprofit organizations in the state working to provide programs and critical services to Alaskans....
- Diamondback rattlesnake seen slithering across Hilton Head beach
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.