After a train derailed in Harlem, Cuomo is throwing money, entrepreneurs, and big promises at the MTA's numerous problems.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ABRIL ON THE BIG APPLE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Declares A State Of Emergency For The Big Apple’s Subway System
By emmieodea - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Coffee recalled for containing Viagra-like ingredient
By Fox News - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A company based in Texas has recalled a coffee product after a substance found in a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction was found in the product, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) confirmed. Bestherbs Coffee LLC has recalled all of its “New of Kopi Jantan Tradisional Herbs Coffee” after the FDA said it found...
- Why New York getaways are becoming a lot more affordable
By Lisa Fickenscher - Monday Jul 10, 2017
That Big Apple staycation of yours is beginning to look a lot more attractive. A building boom in New York City over the last several years has sent hotel rates sliding — down 11 percent to an average of $224 per night in the first quarter from $252 during the same period in 2014, according...