The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - ABRAHAM APARTMENTS HOUSING DEVELOPMENT FUND CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Greater Minnesota Housing Fund Launches Impact Investment Fund
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A public-private partnership, the new fund will support efforts to acquire and preserve affordable housing in the Twin Cities....
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
- ‘I’d Be Hurt and Upset’: Cities Fear Trump’s Cuts to Urban Programs
By YAMICHE ALCINDOR - Friday Mar 17, 2017
President Trump’s proposed cuts to the Department of Housing and Urban Development would eliminate programs cities have used to fund things like Meals on Wheels.
- Google Will Buy Modular Homes to Address Housing Crunch
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Google owner Alphabet Inc. is finalizing an order to buy 300 modular apartment units from a startup for a building likely to serve as short-term housing for employees.
- London Fire: At Least 6 Dead After Blaze Engulfs Apartment Tower
By STEVEN ERLANGER, STEPHEN CASTLE and CEYLAN YEGINSU - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The toll was likely to rise, the authorities said. A tenant group had complained for years that the building was at risk of a deadly fire.
- High-Net-Worth Michiganders: Time to “Get Off the Dime,” Brophy Says
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 9, 2017
When the Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) unveiled the findings in its 2017 annual report at a public event in April, there was a lot to celebrate: a 48 percent increase in venture-backed startups over the past five years; every dollar invested by a Michigan firm attracting $4.61 in out-of-state capital; and a total of […]