Lately, she's adopted a fembot voice that is very soft and whispery - and so controlled it's almost chilling. While making a point, she flashes a 90-watt smile that seems unconvincing, more like avery careful and meticulous tiger baring her teeth.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ABOVE ALL CEILINGS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Dancing On A Glass Ceiling: The Many Roles Of Ivanka Trump
Saturday Apr 29, 2017
- Capitol Hill Lacks Clarity on Debt-Ceiling Date
Monday Jun 12, 2017
U.S. lawmakers face a big unknown six weeks before they leave Washington for summer recess: The government could run out of cash before they get back or soon after their return, but the Trump administration isn’t saying when.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Energy Dept. faces lawsuit after weeks of no movement on efficiency standards
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
But the ceiling-fan debacle has been resolved, at least.
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- How Boomers Are Driving Enterprise Purchasing Decisions
Monday Mar 20, 2017
For too long, business-to-business marketers have been relying on the same old trope when it comes to identifying the drivers of tech purchases in the office place. Right now, you're probablyimagining a bespectacled whiz kid, gangly and pale, and above all else - young.